Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who Can Sign Up for Teeth Whitening Training?
A: There are two answers to this question.
- Anyone already in the Beauty Industry; lash artists, brow artists, nail technicians, estheticians, make up artists, spray tan artists, hair stylists, barbers, tattoo artists, PMU technicians, or maybe you are in the Cosmetic Med Spa Industry; Nurses &/or Doctors offering Botox or Fillers. Adding Teeth Whitening would be an amazing addition to your service menu.
- Anyone wanting to offer a stand alone service, being Teeth Whitening only.
Q: Can I even offer Teeth Whitening in my area?
A: Depending on where you are located, regulations can vary quite drastically from city to city, town to town, county to county, province to province, state to state, country to county. Since this can also change frequently and we couldn't possibly stay on top of such a vast area, we simply suggest YOU reach out to your local health authority or your insurance company, to see what they suggest.
From our experience, we have found there to be THREE common answers:
- You can perform teeth whitening on a client - which you can then take our training
- The client can perform teeth whitening on themselves, while being directed by a professional trained technician - which you can then take our training
- Neither, is allowed - which you can then retail our Home Whitening Kits
Q: How much money can a Teeth Whitening Technician make?
A: Our technicians average $130 per client. With only 2 clients a day, you could make over $60,000 a year! Pretty decent change for a side hustle, imagine doing it more full time or adding more lights and doing grad parties, wedding parties etc!
Q: What's the difference between the Standard Light & the Advanced Light?
A: The Standard Light is used mainly for Teeth Whitening and a few Skin Care Treatments. The Advanced Light can be used for both Teeth Whitening and quite a few Skin Care Treatments. <we will be offering training for these Skin Care Treatment shortly - if you are interested in being one of the first to know when we are ready be sure and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know>
Q: Do I get a certificate after I take the training?
A: You bet!
Q: When and where do you offer training?
A: That's the BEST part, our training is done ONLINE in the comfort of your space, at your own pace. NO travel costs incurred, NO waiting for us to come to an area near you, NO blocking a full day our of your busy schedule!
Q: Once I decide to take the training, how long until I see my Start Up Package?
A: Typically, once your payment clears the pay portal, your package is shipped and takes approximately 5-10 business days (this is due to COVID challenges, beyond our control).
Q: What comes with my Start Up Package?
A: Great question! You get a teeth whitening light, supplies, a comprehensive manual, LIVE online training with some of the BEST trainers in this industry, a customizable Consent Form, a certificate upon completion, ongoing support, graduate discounts & so much more